The concerts offer an unrivaled ambience of thousands of blooming plants and the crystal clear music of some of the world's most sought-after artists.
- All member ticket purchases are limited to six tickets per membership, per concert.
- Memberships are nonrefundable and do not guarantee tickets to any event or concert.
- All shows are rain or shine.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged and are nonrefundable for all reasons, including weather or parking.
- York Street parking: Available in the Gardens’ parking complex and at Cheesman Park, where posted. Parking in the neighborhood surrounding the Gardens is restricted. Vehicles parked unlawfully will be ticketed and/or towed. Here is map of the residential parking permit district. Please consider using these alternate modes of transportation:
- Lyft: New User Code is GARDENS17 - Any new user who enters the code gets $5 off first three rides. Enter your phone number from your smart phone and download the app with the code pre-loaded.
- Car2Go: There are seven dedicated parking spots on the top floor of the York Street parking structure.
- B-Cycle: There is a B-cycle station next to our York Street entrance.
- RTD: There is a stop at the Gardens’ York Street entrance.
- Chatfield Farms parking: Free parking is in a field.
- If you created a Ticketfly account last year, your account should still be active.
- For more information about the day of the concert, including parking and what you can bring in to our concerts, visit our FAQ page.
- Information for first-time concert goers.
- Send member-related questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online and phone orders are managed by Ticketfly.
Produced in partnership with Swallow Hill Music