York Street gardens will close at noon on Friday, Dec. 9. Chatfield Farms will be closed during the day on Dec. 9. Both York Street and Chatfield Farms will be open for Blossoms of Light and Trail of Lights on Dec. 9.
Thank you for enjoying our 2016 Summer Concert Series at York Street and Chatfield Farms. Visit this page in April for the announcement of the 2017 concert series.
- For more information about the day of the concert, including parking and what you can bring in to our concerts, visit our FAQ page.
- Information for first-time concert goers.
- All member ticket purchases are limited to six tickets per membership, per concert.
- Memberships are nonrefundable and do not guarantee tickets to any event or concert.
- All shows are rain or shine.
- York Street parking: Available in the Gardens’ parking complex and at Cheesman Park, where posted. Parking in the neighborhood surrounding the Gardens is restricted. Vehicles parked unlawfully will be ticketed and/or towed. Here is map of the residential parking permit district.
- Chatfield Farms parking: Free parking is in a field.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged and are nonrefundable for all reasons, including weather or parking.
- Send member-related questions to email@example.com.
- If you created a Ticketfly account last year, your account should still be active.
Produced in partnership with Swallow Hill Music
Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals
Marczyk Fine Foods
Denver Center for the Performing Arts Broadway
Whole Foods Market Denver
Porter Adventist Hospital
Kimpton Monaco Denver Hotel
Denver Post Community Partners
KBCO 97.3 FM
Gardens' Congress Park Neighbors
Do you have your parking permit? It is important for all Gardens' York Street neighbors to have a current parking permit during our Summer Concert Series and for certain special events to avoid getting a ticket.