We are proud to present another season of spectacular talent to the Gardens’ UMB Bank Amphitheater, one of Denver’s most beautiful outdoor music venues. The concerts offer an unrivaled ambience of thousands of blooming plants and the crystal clear music of some of the world's most sought-after artists.
The 2020 Summer Concert Series lineup will be announced in late March.
- All member ticket purchases are limited to six tickets per membership, per concert.
- Memberships are nonrefundable and do not guarantee tickets to any event or concert.
- All shows are rain or shine.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged and are nonrefundable for all reasons, including weather or parking.
- A limited number of parking spots are available in the Gardens’ parking complex and at Cheesman Park or Congress Park, where posted. Parking in the neighborhood surrounding the Gardens is restricted. Vehicles parked unlawfully will be ticketed and/or towed.
- Please consider using these alternate modes of transportation:
- Send member-related questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have created a Ticketfly account previously, your account and login information should still be valid for this season.
- Online and phone orders are managed by Ticketfly only.
Produced in partnership with Swallow Hill Music