We are proud to present another season of spectacular talent to the Gardens’ UMB Bank Amphitheater, one of Denver’s most beautiful outdoor music venues. The concerts offer an unrivaled ambience of thousands of blooming plants and the crystal clear music of some of the world's most sought-after artists.
The 2019 Summer Concert Series lineup will be announced in late March.
- All member ticket purchases are limited to six tickets per membership, per concert.
- Memberships are nonrefundable and do not guarantee tickets to any event or concert.
- All shows are rain or shine.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged and are nonrefundable for all reasons, including weather or parking.
- A limited number of parking spots are available in the Gardens’ parking complex and at Cheesman Park or Congress Park, where posted. Parking in the neighborhood surrounding the Gardens is restricted. Vehicles parked unlawfully will be ticketed and/or towed.
- Please consider using these alternate modes of transportation:
- Lyft: New User Code is GARDENS19 - Any new user who enters the code gets $5 off first three rides. Enter your phone number from your smart phone and download the app with the code pre-loaded.
- car2go: There are seven dedicated parking spots on the top floor of the York Street parking structure.
- B-Cycle: There is a B-Cycle station next to our York Street entrance.
- RTD: There is a stop at the Gardens’ York Street entrance.
- Bicycle Colorado: The Gardens joins Bicycle Colorado in encouraging cycling as a form of transportation. Bike racks are available at the York Street main entrance.
- Send member-related questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have created a Ticketfly account previously, your account and login information should still be valid for this season.
- Online and phone orders are managed by Ticketfly only.
Produced in partnership with Swallow Hill Music
Perry & Co.
Casa de Valor (Synergy Fine Wines)
Halcyon Hotel Cherry Creek
Marczyk Fine Foods
KBCO 97.3 FM