York Street gardens will close at 3 p.m. on July 28, Aug. 1 and 3 for concerts. York Street gardens and the Children's Garden will close at 3 p.m. on Aug. 4 for a private event. Other early closings.
The concerts offer an unrivaled ambience of thousands of blooming plants and the crystal clear music of some of the world's most sought-after artists.
- All member ticket purchases are limited to six tickets per membership, per concert.
- Memberships are nonrefundable and do not guarantee tickets to any event or concert.
- All shows are rain or shine.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged and are nonrefundable for all reasons, including weather or parking.
- York Street parking: Available in the Gardens’ parking complex and at Cheesman Park, where posted. Parking in the neighborhood surrounding the Gardens is restricted. Vehicles parked unlawfully will be ticketed and/or towed. Here is map of the residential parking permit district.
- Please consider using these alternate modes of transportation:
- Lyft: New User Code is GARDENS17 - Any new user who enters the code gets $5 off first three rides. Enter your phone number from your smart phone and download the app with the code pre-loaded.
- car2go: There are seven dedicated parking spots on the top floor of the York Street parking structure.
- B-Cycle: There is a B-Cycle station next to our York Street entrance.
- RTD: There is a stop at the Gardens’ York Street entrance.
- Bicycle Colorado: The Gardens joins Bicycle Colorado in encouraging cycling as a form of transportation. Bike racks are available at the York Street main entrance.
- Chatfield Farms parking: Free parking is in a field.
- If you created a Ticketfly account last year, your account should still be active.
- For more information about the day of the concert, including parking and what you can bring in to our concerts, visit our FAQ page.
- Information for first-time concert goers.
- Send member-related questions to email@example.com.
- Online and phone orders are managed by Ticketfly.
Produced in partnership with Swallow Hill Music
Perry & Co. Real Estate Professionals
Denver Center for the Performing Arts Broadway
Halcyon Hotel Cherry Creek
Marczyk Fine Foods
Porter Adventist Hospital
Whole Foods Market Denver
Denver Post Community Partners
KBCO 97.3 FM
SPECIAL THANKS TO
Gardens' Congress Park Neighbors
Do you have your parking permit? It is important for all Gardens' York Street neighbors to have a current parking permit during our Summer Concert Series and for certain special events to avoid getting a ticket.