The concerts offer an unrivaled ambience of thousands of blooming plants and the crystal clear music of some of the world's most sought-after artists.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Tuesday, April 10.
- All member ticket purchases are limited to six tickets per membership, per concert.
- Memberships are nonrefundable and do not guarantee tickets to any event or concert.
- All shows are rain or shine.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged and are nonrefundable for all reasons, including weather or parking.
- A limited number of parking spots are available in the Gardens’ parking complex and at Cheesman Park or Congress Park, where posted. Parking in the neighborhood surrounding the Gardens is restricted. Vehicles parked unlawfully will be ticketed and/or towed. Here is map of the residential parking permit district.
- Please consider using these alternate modes of transportation:
- Lyft: New User Code is GARDENS18 - Any new user who enters the code gets $5 off first three rides. Enter your phone number from your smart phone and download the app with the code pre-loaded.
- car2go: There are seven dedicated parking spots on the top floor of the York Street parking structure.
- B-Cycle: There is a B-Cycle station next to our York Street entrance.
- RTD: There is a stop at the Gardens’ York Street entrance.
- Bicycle Colorado: The Gardens joins Bicycle Colorado in encouraging cycling as a form of transportation. Bike racks are available at the York Street main entrance.
- For more information about the day of the concert, including parking and what you can bring in to our concerts, visit our FAQ page.
- Information for first-time concert goers.
- Send member-related questions to email@example.com.
- If you have created a Ticketfly account previously, your account and login information is still active and valid.
- Online and phone orders are managed by Ticketfly only.
Produced in partnership with Swallow Hill Music