Denver Botanic Gardens’ York Street location will open with capped numbers and timed tickets on Friday, May 22. Here are details on what to expect upon your return. Denver Botanic Gardens Chatfield Farms’ re-opening is yet to be determined.
Hive Garden Bistro
The Hive is a modern bistro nestled under the trees adjacent to the Monet Pool. Entry is included with admission. Open daily, weather permitting. Reservations are not accepted.
- The restaurant features seasonal fare – including burgers, sandwiches and salads – prepared to order. Local ingredients and produce harvested from Le Potager garden and the Gardens’ CSA at Chatfield Farms are incorporated into the menu whenever possible.
- All cups, plates, straws, cutlery and paper products are 100 percent compostable. The Hive has free Wi-Fi.
- In-person and online ordering available, but with no deck seating.
- Outdoor drinking fountains will not be accessible, so please bring your own water, or purchase at the Hive.
- Details on what to expect upon your return.
9 a.m. - 5 p.m. daily (grill closes at 4:30 p.m.)
Breakfast will be served 9 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Offshoots Café is located in the main building, by the Water-Smart Garden. Entry is included with admission. Reservations are not accepted.
- In the morning, select from a variety of freshly made breakfast burritos, pastries or stuffed breakfast croissants. Lunch and dinner provide a variety of salads, soups and sandwiches always made fresh, with local ingredients when possible, reflecting the Gardens’ core value of sustainability. Lots of vegetarian items are available.
- Offshoots Café also has a full service coffee bar. Enjoy a latte, surf the web, work remotely and relax at the laptop bar in front of a window that looks out on vistas of gardens or inside our Boettcher Memorial Tropical Conservatory.
- All cups, plates, straws, cutlery and paper products are 100 percent compostable. Offshoots has free Wi-Fi.