The Shop at the Gardens is open for shopping both outdoors and indoors, with no more than 10 people inside at any time.
- The Shop is located in the Bonfils-Stanton Visitor Center.
- Credit or debit cards only. No checks or cash accepted.
- If you’d like to shop virtually, you’ll find a range of items from the Shop at the Gardens available at a new online storefront.
The Shop at the Gardens offers more than 10,000 items that have been specially chosen by our staff to reflect the Gardens’ core values of sustainability, transformation, diversity and relevance.
You’ll always find something unique among the gift shop’s many affordable, relevant offerings:
- All natural gifts
- Locally made items
- Plants and gardening supplies
- Birdbaths and garden statuary
- Books about gardening for adults and kids, including books written by Denver Botanic Gardens staff
- Holiday, birthday, anniversary and graduation gifts
- Herbs and vinegars produced by the Gardens Guild
- Jewelry, hats, cards, soaps and more