The Shop at the Gardens offers more than 10,000 items that have been specially chosen by our staff to reflect the Gardens’ core values of sustainability, transformation, diversity and relevance.
You’ll always find something unique among the gift shop’s many affordable, relevant offerings:
- All natural gifts
- Locally made items
- Plants and gardening supplies
- Books about gardening for adults and kids, including books written by Denver Botanic Gardens staff
- Holiday, birthday, anniversary and graduation gifts
- Jewelry, hats, cards, soaps and more
- Birdbaths and garden statuary (available seasonally)
The Shop at the Gardens is open for shopping both outdoors and indoors.
- The Shop is located in the Bonfils-Stanton Visitor Center. Admission is free to the Shop.
- Credit and debit cards, checks or cash accepted.
- Masks are required indoors for all visitors ages 3 and older.
- Members receive 10 percent off their purchase.
The online store is closed starting Oct. 1, 2021.
This stunning award-winning book tells the story of the Gardens from its early 20th-century beginnings to the completion of its Master Development Plan in 2020. Featuring compelling stories, exquisite photography, archival images and engaging quotes, “Firsthand: Creating Gardens for All People” captures the diverse people, plants and programs at Denver Botanic Gardens. Limited quantities available in the Shop.