- Denver Botanic Gardens is a nonprofit, Equal Opportunity Employer who welcomes people seeking jobs or internships.
- Employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities.
- Applications are only accepted for open positions.
2022 Summer Horticulture Internships
We are offering five paid, full-time summer internships from May 31 to August 4 within the Horticulture Department in the following areas:
- Bonsai Collection Management and Curation
- Plant Records Curation and Mapping
- Rock Alpine Garden Curation and Mapping
- Seed Collections Curation and Greenhouse Production
- Therapeutic Horticulture
All application materials must be received at Denver Botanic Gardens by Friday, February 4, 2022.
Submit your application from the ‘Read More’ links for each open position on our Career Opportunities page.