Blossoms of Light is sold out Friday, Nov. 23. See our ticketing calendar for a list of sold out dates and times.
York Street gardens and Chatfield Farms are closed Thursday, Nov. 22. Chatfield Farms is also closed Friday, Nov. 23, open for Santa’s Village.
Early closures through Jan. 1 for Blossoms of Light and Santa's Village.
- Please respect the beauty of the area and dispose of all trash in the provided receptacles.
- To protect the natural resources, all visitors are asked to remain on trails.
- Birds and other wildlife reside in the area. Please do not disturb nesting sites or feed the animals.
- Here is parking and accessibility information.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bring plenty of drinking water.
- You can bring food into Chatfield Farms.
- Long pants and sturdy shoes are recommended to offer protection from poison hemlock, poison ivy and other irritating vegetation, as well as snake and insect bites. Please report any snake sightings to staff immediately.
- The following are not permitted:
- Pets (with the exception of service dogs)
- Bicycles are not permitted on trails
- Alcoholic beverages
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes and vaporizers) and fires
- Fishing or hunting on grounds
- Professional photography without permission