- There are no refunds or exchanges on any special event tickets unless otherwise noted for a specific event.
- Tickets will not be replaced if lost, stolen or unused.
- Advance purchase highly recommended, tickets are limited.
- Tickets are not refunded for any inclement weather including but not limited to snow, wind, rain, mud, cold or extreme temperatures.
- Refunds will not be given for dissatisfaction with any event, as opinions are subjective.
- Plants purchased at our Spring Plant Sale and Fall Plant & Bulb Sale will not be refunded if they wither after the event.
- Event ticket purchases are non-transferable to another event or Gardens education class.
This policy is applicable for:
Off the Clock series, Bumblebee Jamboree, Spring Plant Sale, York Street and Chatfield Concerts, Corn Maze, Pumpkin Festival, Fall Plant & Bulb Sale, Glow at the Gardens, Dia de los Muertos, Winter Gift Market, Blossoms of Light and Santa’s Village at Chatfield Farms.