The York Street gardens will close at 3 p.m. on Aug. 23 for a private event and will close at 3 p.m. on Aug. 25 for a concert.
- There are no refunds or exchanges on any special event tickets unless otherwise noted for a specific event
- Tickets will not be replaced if lost, stolen or unused
- Advance purchase highly recommended, tickets are limited
- Tickets are not refunded for any inclement weather including but not limited to snow, wind, rain, mud, cold or extreme temperatures
- Refunds will not be given for dissatisfaction with any event, as opinions are subjective
- Plants purchased at our Spring Plant Sale and Fall Plant & Bulb Sale will not be refunded if they wither after the event
- Event ticket purchases are non-transferable to another event or Gardens education class
This policy is applicable for:
Off the Clock series, Bumblebee Jamboree, Spring Plant Sale, York Street Concerts, Corn Maze, Pumpkin Festival, Fall Plant & Bulb Sale, Glow at the Gardens, Dia de los Muertos Celebration, Winter Gift Market, Blossoms of Light and Santa’s Village at Chatfield Farms.