Parking & Transportation
Limited free parking is available in our parking complex between York and Josephine streets. Street parking is available in Cheesman Park, where posted.
- Vans — Due to height restrictions, vans should park on the top deck of the parking complex.
- RVs — Due to weight restrictions, RVs are not permitted in the parking complex.
Please consider using these alternate modes of transportation:
- Lyft: New User Code is GARDENS17 - Any new user who enters the code gets $5 off first three rides. Enter your phone number from your smart phone and download the app with the code pre-loaded.
- car2go: There are seven dedicated parking spots on the top floor of the York Street parking structure.
- B-Cycle: There is a B-Cycle station next to our York Street entrance.
- RTD: There is a stop at the Gardens’ York Street entrance.
- Bicycle Colorado: The Gardens joins Bicycle Colorado in encouraging cycling as a form of transportation. Bike racks are available at the York Street main entrance.
- Most of our indoor and outdoor gardens and facilities, including restrooms and classrooms, are wheelchair accessible.
- Some areas in the Gardens are not wheelchair accessible without assistance. Please check with the staff in the Bonfils-Stanton Visitor Center if you need clarification on accessible routes.
- See map below showing wheelchair and stroller accessible paths in the Gardens.
- Handicapped parking is located in the Gardens’ parking structure.
- Wheelchairs and strollers are available at no charge on a first-come, first-served basis at the Information Desk in the Boettcher Memorial Center. No reservations are accepted. Leaving a driver’s license or photo ID is required.
- We do not offer motorized wheelchairs or scooters.