Blossoms of Light is sold out Friday, Nov. 23. See our ticketing calendar for a list of sold out dates and times.
York Street gardens and Chatfield Farms are closed Thursday, Nov. 22. Chatfield Farms is also closed Friday, Nov. 23, open for Santa’s Village.
Early closures through Jan. 1 for Blossoms of Light and Santa's Village.
- Please treat our plants kindly and do not pick flowers, walk through gardens or climb trees.
- Service animals are welcome, but please leave dogs and other pets at home.
- Here is parking, transportation and accessibility information.
- Please help keep the Gardens relaxing for everyone—no loud music, smoking or vaping, bikes, scooters, skateboards, Frisbees or sleds.
- Art is more delicate than it looks—please do not touch or climb on any artwork.
- The animals living in the Gardens are wild—please do not feed or touch them.
- Please do not wade in pools or walk across them when they’re frozen.
- Help support sustainability by using the compost and recycling bins around the Gardens.
- You can bring food into the Gardens. We have many beautiful sites where you can enjoy your picnic lunch.
- For commercial and professional photography, please refer to our Photo Policy for information on permits.