Denver Botanic Gardens’ York Street location is now open with capped numbers and timed tickets. Here are details on what to expect upon your return. Denver Botanic Gardens Chatfield Farms’ re-opening is yet to be determined.
Denver Botanic Gardens is gradually re-opening to the public. We look forward to welcoming you back! Denver Botanic Gardens York Street is open with capped numbers and timed tickets.
It is only with your cooperation as a visitor that we can succeed in this re-opening. Please follow the procedures outlined here.
Through June 30, 9 a.m. - 7 p.m., last admission 6 p.m. Pre-purchased tickets and advance member passes only.
Starting July 1, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., last admission 4 p.m. Pre-purchased tickets and advance member passes only.
- Members Free
- $15 Adults
- $11.50 Seniors (65+) & Military (w/ID)
- $11 Children (3-15) & Students (w/ID)
- Children 2 and Under Free
- SNAP Recipients: $1 per person (up to 10) per SNAP EBT card – York Street admission, regular hours, excludes special events
- Member Guest Passes
- You must purchase a ticket or make a member reservation online for a specific date and time to visit. Tickets will not be available onsite.
- Member fob access at Cheesman Gate remains closed at this time.
- Here are details on what to expect upon your return.
What to Do
- Explore Our Gardens
- Seasonal Plant Displays
- Self-Guided Tours
- Gift Shop
- Calendar of Programs & Events