Our York Street gardens will close at 3 p.m. on Aug. 15 for a concert. More early closings.
The collection of approximately 25,000 titles includes subjects such as:
- Gardening, horticulture, botany, agriculture and landscaping
- Colorado native plants and world flora
- Botanical art and illustration;
- Medical botany, ethnobotany, plant pests and diseases and plant lore
- A large selection of children’s books, fiction, DVDs and videos
Visitors are encouraged to peruse the shelves, research within the Helen Fowler Library and ask questions of Library staff and volunteers during open hours. Access our online catalog to search for materials by subject, title, author or keyword.
Librarians are available to provide research assistance and answer questions about the Library.
- In person, Saturday – Thursday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- By phone: 720-865-3570
- By email: email@example.com
Library Use & Etiquette
For the safety and enjoyment of all guests, please remember:
- Be considerate of others. No loud music or activities.
- No food or drink.
- Respect the collections; do not allow children to pull or push books onto the floor.
- When you are done, place your books in the baskets located on the table and the window ledges.
- Do not leave children unattended.
- The Kid’s Corner is reserved for use by children and their families.
- Sleeping is not permitted anywhere in the library.
- Do not enter the staff areas.
The Library is a research area for Gardens’ members, employees and other visitors. While you’re in the Library, please remember that others may be trying to concentrate on their work. Therefore, use quiet voices and take turns speaking. Remember the librarians are there to help you, so you can always ask them for help.