Pumpkin Festival is sold out.
Pumpkin patch is closed for the season.
Enjoy a day of fall activities at Chatfield Farms.
- Ticket price includes access to the 10-acre pumpkin patch and family and children’s activities.
- Pumpkin prices vary by size; the average price is $8.
- Credit card payments ONLY for pumpkin sales.
- It is recommended to bring a wagon to transport pumpkins.
- Free pumpkin daycare is available while you enjoy the rest of the festival.
In an effort to reduce waste, printed maps will not be available at Pumpkin Festival. Here is a map of Pumpkin Festival.
Events close at 5 p.m. and Corn Maze closes at 6 p.m.
You must purchase a ticket online for a specific date and time to visit. Tickets will not be available onsite.
Non-vaccinated visitors are strongly encouraged to wear masks.
$10 Adult Member, Student, Senior 65+, Military, Child (ages 3-15)
$7 Child Member
Discounted Corn Maze tickets can be added for an additional $8 per adult or child.
- Family and children’s activities
- Local craft and artisan booths
- Entertainment and live music
- Food trucks and food vendors
- Beer vendor
Friday, Oct. 8
9-11 a.m., noon – 2 p.m.: The Acoustic Mining Company
3-5 p.m.: Bunch of Strangers
Saturday, Oct. 9
9-11 a.m. – Odessa Rose West
Noon – 2 p.m.: Quickdraw Homegrown Music
3-5 p.m.: Shelvis and the Roustabouts
Sunday, Oct. 10
9-11 a.m.: Music Train
Noon – 2 p.m., 3-5 p.m.: White Water Ramble
Admission includes these activities:
- Entry to the pumpkin patch
- Antique tractor exhibit by Front Range Antique Power Association
- Tractor-pulled parking shuttles
- Photo booths
- 20 carnival tickets for games and inflatable bouncers, slides and obstacle course per child's paid admission
- Mini-maze for kids 10 and younger
- Express face painting
- Balloon characters
Additional costs include Corn Maze right next door, pumpkin golf cart shuttles directly to your car and stunt jump.
Volunteer opportunities are available for individuals and groups for morning and afternoon shifts.
- Volunteer opportunities include pumpkin daycare attendants, hayride attendants, information booth attendants and more.
- Shifts are approximately five hours long.
- Volunteers will receive lunch and a pumpkin.
Email email@example.com or call 720-865-4348 with any questions about volunteering.
We are no longer accepting vendors for this year's Pumpkin Festival.
Fall Photo Experience
Check out the FREE Fall Photo Experience, brought to you by Xcel Energy. Capture your memories in fall-themed décor that can be shared on your social channels or emailed to family and friends. Available during every day of Pumpkin Festival.
Is there parking at Pumpkin Festival?
There is plenty of free parking. The sheriff’s department will direct you to either the north or south parking lot/gate upon your arrival. Both gates provide access to the festival.
Because of the volume of cars and visitors coming into and leaving our Chatfield Farms site during our events, we are not equipped to have a separate lane or drop-off/pick-up area for rideshare vehicles.
Is the festival ADA accessible?
Yes, but please keep in mind that the terrain is rough and may be uneven. Bring heavy duty strollers and/or wheelchairs. Accessible parking is available.
Are strollers or wheelchairs available?
We do not have strollers or wheelchairs on site at Pumpkin Festival.
Tell me more about pumpkin daycare.
Drop off your pumpkins at our pumpkin daycare, located near the exit of the pumpkin patch. Volunteers will take good care of your pumpkins while you enjoy the rest of the festival. Free tractor shuttles are available to the parking lot or pumpkin golf cart shuttles provide service directly to your car for $10.
What kind of food is available for purchase?
Vendors sell a variety of beverages and food including fresh squeezed lemonade, roasted corn, hamburgers, barbecue, sandwiches, funnel cakes, ice cream and chocolate-covered fruit kabobs.
Can we bring our own food?
You may bring your own food and non-alcoholic beverages. Beverages must be factory sealed. There are picnic tables available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Why is there a daily limit on the number of people who can attend?
We’ve placed a limit on attendance each day to provide a better experience for guests by preventing extremely large crowds.
What forms of payment will be accepted at Pumpkin Festival?
- Credit cards only for the purchase of pumpkins
- ATMs will be onsite
- Some vendors accept cash only
- The Explorer Pass (for SNAP Recipients) discount does not apply to Pumpkin Festival entry
Are pets allowed at this event?
Pets are not permitted at this event. Service dogs/animals are allowed. Please do not leave animals in cars–you will be asked to take them home.