See our ticketing calendar for a list of sold out dates and times for Blossoms of Light.
PLEASE NOTE: The Helen Fowler Library is closed and will reopen in mid 2020 in the new Freyer – Newman Center. See our FAQ.
As we prepare to move into the Freyer – Newman for Science Art and Education, books may no longer be checked out. Please visit us in mid 2020!
How to Sign Up for eBooks:
- Have your Denver Botanic Gardens member ID ready.
- Call the Library at 720-865-3570 or send us an email.
- Let us know your name and member ID. Account activation may take up to 30 days
Librarians are available to provide research assistance and answer questions about the library.
- By phone: 720-865-3570
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a gardening question? We’ve got the answer! Contact Colorado Master Gardeners at Denver Botanic Gardens. They can also answer any plant-related questions and offer ornamental or cultivated plant identification.
- Call 720-865-3575
- Email email@example.com
Stop by the Gardening Help Desk in the El Pomar room.
- April – Oct.: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday; Noon – 4 p.m.
- Nov. – March: Tuesday, Noon – 4 p.m.
For over 10 years Denver Botanic Gardens and Colorado State University (CSU) Extension Colorado Master Gardeners have collaborated to provide help to home gardeners. Colorado Master Gardeners tap into the knowledge of the Gardens and CSU Extension to provide sound scientific research-based horticulture information that is applicable to our diverse and sometimes challenging Colorado climate.