York Street gardens will close at 3 p.m. on Thursday, June 1 for a concert.
Denver Botanic Gardens members may check out books, eBooks, VHS tapes or DVDs for a three-week period, plus an additional renewal if needed. Magazines, journals, reference items and special collection materials do not circulate. Remember to bring your membership card.
How to Sign Up for eBooks:
- Have your Denver Botanic Gardens member ID ready.
- Call the Library at 720-865-3570 or send us an email.
- Let us know your name and member ID. Account activation may take up to 30 days.
Librarians are available to provide research assistance and answer questions about the library.
- In person, Saturday – Thursday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- By phone: 720-865-3570
- By email: email@example.com
Materials not owned by the Helen Fowler Library may also be requested from other libraries via interlibrary loan. Eligible materials are requested by library staff. Materials can be sent to the library and checked out per the policies of the lending library. Ask library staff for more information.
Colorado Master Gardeners are on-site at the Gardening Help desk in the Helen Fowler Library, accessible with regular admission, on the following days:
- April – Oct.: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday; Noon – 4 p.m.
- Nov. – March: Tuesday, Noon – 4 p.m.
You can also reach Gardening Help by phone at 720-865-3575 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer Reading Program
Helen Fowler Library’s Summer Reading Program begins June 1! This new program is great for kids and families who like to read together. Visit the Library to pick up a coloring sheet to track the number of books you read this summer. Prizes will be given out in August.