The York Street gardens will close at 3 p.m. on Aug. 25 for a concert.
Gardens Teen Leaders Program
(High School Students)
Denver Botanic Gardens is looking for teens who are interested in volunteering during the school year and who have a special interest in the work of the Gardens. The Gardens Teen Leaders (GTL) is a small, dedicated group of teen volunteers from throughout the Denver Metro area. These teens:
- Help the Gardens create and improve volunteer opportunities for teens
- Contribute valuable, visible service that supports the Gardens' mission
- Go behind the scenes and explore different career paths by working with staff from all over the Gardens
- Must be attending high school in the 2019-2020 school year
- Attend monthly meetings during the school year (one Sunday 1-3 p.m. and one Wednesday 5:30-7:30 p.m. per month)
- Volunteer for at least two special event shifts during the school year
For more information about the GTL Program, email email@example.com or call 720-865-3609.
Applications for the 2019-2020 Gardens Teen Leaders Program are no longer being accepted. Please check back in June 2020 to learn more about opportunities for the 2020-2021 school year.
Summer Teen Volunteer Program
(Students 13 to 17 years old)
During the summer, teens can volunteer in a variety of positions at Denver Botanic Gardens, including in the Mordecai Children’s Garden, in the summer camps, in the Bonfils-Stanton Visitor Center or in the gardens.
For more information about the Summer Teen Volunteer Program, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720-865-3565.
Applications for the 2019 Summer Teen Volunteer Program are no longer being accepted. Please check back in February 2020 to learn more about opportunities for summer 2020.