Blossoms of Light is sold out Friday, Nov. 23. See our ticketing calendar for a list of sold out dates and times.
York Street gardens and Chatfield Farms are closed Thursday, Nov. 22. Chatfield Farms is also closed Friday, Nov. 23, open for Santa’s Village.
Early closures through Jan. 1 for Blossoms of Light and Santa's Village.
Gardens Teen Leaders Program
(High School Students)
Denver Botanic Gardens is looking for teens who are interested in volunteering during the school year and who have a special interest in the work of the Gardens. The Gardens Teen Leaders (GTL) is a small, dedicated group of teen volunteers from throughout the Denver Metro area. These teens:
- Help the Gardens create new and engaging volunteer opportunities for teens
- Contribute valuable, visible service that supports the Gardens' mission
- Explore different career paths by meeting and working with staff from all over the Gardens
- Must be attending high school in the 2018-2019 school year
- Attend monthly meetings during the school year (one Sunday 1-3 p.m. and one Wednesday 5:30-7:30 p.m. per month)
- Volunteer for at least two special event shifts during the school year
For more information about the GTL Program, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720-865-3565.
Applications for the 2018-2019 GTL program are no longer being accepted. Please check back in June 2019 to learn more about opportunities for the 2019-2020 school year.
Summer Teen Volunteer Program
(Students 13 to 17 years old)
During the summer, teens can volunteer in a variety of positions at Denver Botanic Gardens, including in the Mordecai Children’s Garden, in the summer camps, or in the Bonfils-Stanton Visitor Center.
For more information about the Summer Teen Volunteer Program, email email@example.com or call 720-865-3565
Applications for the 2018 Summer Teen Volunteer Program are no longer being accepted. Please check back in February 2019 to learn more about opportunities for summer 2019.