Seedlings: April Showers Bring May Flowers
Discover the spring weather that a garden loves!
- Ages 18-24 months: Wednesday, April 28, 9:15 a.m.
- Ages 2-6 years: Wednesday, April 28, 10:30 a.m. or 1:00 p.m.
- Ages 2-6 years: Thursday, April 29, 9:15 a.m., 10:30 a.m. or 1:00 p.m.
Seedlings classes offer a fun, hands-on way for young children to explore the plant world while developing an understanding and appreciation for plants and their importance. Programs include stories, nature walks, and art projects.
Program Location: Spring Seedlings programs will take place outdoors as much as possible. All or portions of the program may be moved indoors as needed, without prior notice.
Audience: Families with children ages 18 months to 6 years
Program Fee: $10 per toddler/preschooler, $8 per toddler/preschooler member; one adult per child is admitted free of charge. Additional adults and non-participating siblings (children over the age of 6 years) are $5 each. Non-participating-Infants (children under the age of 18 months) are free.
Registration Instructions: Pre-registration is required. Program registration will not be available onsite. One adult per child is admitted free of charge. Please use the Adult Ticket option to register the free adult. Due to social distancing and group size restrictions you must register all members of your party 18 months and older.
The following safety procedures and requirements are in place for attending onsite classes during COVID-19:
- All adults and children ages 3 and older are required to wear a mask.
- Class sizes are reduced to follow social distancing protocols. Materials used during the program will not be shared between participant groups and will be disinfected between each use.
- Please practice social distancing; keep at least six feet away from visitors not in your party.
If the program is sold out, we encourage you to add your family's name to the waitlist.