Visitors are encouraged to peruse the shelves, research within the Helen Fowler Library and ask questions of library staff and volunteers during open hours. Access our online catalog to search for materials by subject, title, author or keyword.
Contact us with general questions or for eBook registration at 720-865-3570, or email email@example.com.
Tuesday – Sunday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Free admission to the library for members and the general public, no reservation required
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Noon – 4 p.m.
Closed on the following holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day
Check Out Books
One of the benefits of Gardens membership is the opportunity to check out materials from the library. Members of the Gardens are able to check out most materials for up to three weeks. Your membership card is your library card. Members may also place holds via the online catalog for up to five items at a time.
We have eBooks! Find more information on our Electronic Resources page.
Periodicals and LEaRN collections are for use in the library only.
Colorado Master Gardeners are on-site in the Gardening Help office in the Helen Fowler Library. Current hours are April – Oct.; Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday; noon – 4 p.m. You can also reach Gardening Help at 720-865-3575 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The library accepts donations to augment our collections.
If you are looking to donate items to the library, please call or email to set up an appointment. Materials must be in good condition and fit our collection scope.
General book donations may be included in the used book sale, added to the collection or disposed of based on the needs of the library.
Donations of historical or other value are evaluated on a case by case basis. Contact us to speak with the head librarian for more information.
Library Use & Etiquette
For the safety and enjoyment of all guests:
- Please be considerate of others.
- Do not leave children unattended.
- Respect the collections.
- Food and covered beverages are allowed in the library as long as you are mindful of placement. If spillage or damages occur, alert the librarians immediately in order to preserve the integrity of the space and the collections.
- When you are done browsing, place your items in the carts, on top of the shelving or in the collection baskets located within the stacks and reading areas.
- The children’s library is reserved for use by children and their families.
- Sleeping is not permitted in the library.
- Do not enter the staff areas.