Education and Programs Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellations more than one week prior to a class are subject to a 15 percent cancellation fee.
- Cancellations with less than one week's notice are non-refundable.
- Refunds will not be given for dissatisfaction with any class or program, as opinions are subjective.
- Registrations are not refunded for any inclement weather including but not limited to snow, wind, rain, mud, cold or extreme temperatures.
- In the event of inclement weather, please call the Weather Advisory Line at 720-865-3620 for information on program cancellations.
- If Denver Botanic Gardens cancels a course or program a full refund will be available. Registrants will receive communication via email with follow up instructions. Refunds must be processed within two weeks of cancellation notice.
This policy is applicable for:
Adult Programs, School of Botanical Art & Illustration, Children & Family Programs, Library Programs, Tours.
Please note that some classes have other policies listed in their description. Certificate program classes follow the policies of their certificate program. Some courses may have an attendance policy or require prerequisites. Please see the class description for details.