Can I use an Evenings al Fresco ticket on any performance night?
No, you must use your ticket on the date for which you purchased it. Evenings al Fresco tickets cannot be used at the Summer Concert Series.
Where do I park?
Free parking is available in our parking garage, accessible from either York Street or Josephine Street. If you park on a side street, please be respectful of our neighbors and read all parking signs. Denver Botanic Gardens is not responsible for parking tickets.
Where do I enter?
Entry will take place through the Bonfils-Stanton Visitor Center. Tickets can be printed or presented on your mobile device. Please note that Cheesman Gate fob access will not be open.
What areas of the Gardens will be open for Evenings al Fresco?
Except for Mordecai Children’s Garden, all outdoor spaces at York Street will be open during the evening.
When and where will performances take place?
Performances will occur in several locations around the Gardens from 5:30-8:30 p.m.; these locations may vary slightly depending on the performance and the weather. The performers will take staggered breaks throughout the evening, but never all at the same time.
Will there be seating in the performance areas?
No, there is no formal seating in the performance areas. Visitors are welcome to use benches in the vicinity but are encouraged to stroll between each area to enjoy all the artists performing that evening.
May I bring my own blanket or chair? Do you rent chairs?
You may bring your own blanket or chair, but please be respectful of other visitors enjoying the performances. Chairs will not be available for rent at Evenings al Fresco.
Can I buy dinner at the Gardens? Can I bring my own food and drink?
- The Hive Garden Bistro will be open until 8:30 p.m. (food service ends at 8 p.m.) with in-person ordering available.
- Offshoots Café will be open until 8:30 p.m. (food service ends at 8 p.m. and online ordering ends at 7:30 p.m.) with only online ordering available for the specials menu.
- Regular menu items for both the Hive and Offshoots will be available for in-person purchase.
- Items on the specials menus are limited and may sell out.
- Limited seating is available at both restaurants
Visitors can bring any food and drink they like. Seating areas throughout the Gardens are limited, so we recommend packing a picnic blanket.
Music at the Gardens
- Learn more about Evenings al Fresco.
- Looking for information about Summer Concert Series? Visit the Summer Concert Series website.