The York Street gardens will close at 3 p.m. on July 1 and 2 for concerts.
Your organization can demonstrate its commitment to conservation, education and the environment through our corporate giving programs.
- Capture Colorado's most sought-after audience by sponsoring one of our successful events.
- We work with your company to create an integrated sponsorship package that is aligned with our mission, and tailored to your marketing, sales and promotional objectives.
- Corn Maze, Pumpkin Festival, Blossoms of Light and Santa's Village at Chatfield Farms attract thousands of visitors to the Gardens each year.
- Sponsorship of these and our other special events will give your company important visibility and community recognition.
- As a Gardens corporate member, your business will participate in the cultural life of the community.
- Your employees will enjoy an array of exclusive benefits that celebrate your support and meet your company’s giving objectives.
- Corporate Membership Benefits
Corporate Matching Gifts
- This is a great way for your company to show its commitment to supporting the community.
- Corporate matching can double, or even triple, contributions made to the Gardens.
Flourish Capital Campaign
- Participate in the Gardens’ $72 million transformation by supporting the Flourish Capital Campaign.
- Gifts fund garden enhancements, technology and new structures.
- Naming opportunities within the campaign range from $100,000 to $7.5 million.
For more information, please contact Melissa Schaap at 720-865-3663 or email@example.com.
Denver Botanic Gardens, Inc. is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.
Tax ID number: 84-0440359