See our ticketing calendar for a list of sold out dates and times for Blossoms of Light.
Connect with agriculture and Colorado’s history at Chatfield Farms. Explore the historical Hildebrand Ranch, 2.5 miles of trails with excellent bird watching, the children’s play area and One Fell Swoop, the immersive art sculpture by Patrick Dougherty. Come for a special event or enjoy the tranquility of the countryside on your own.
9 a.m. - 5 p.m. daily
Last entry at 4:30 p.m.
Admission (pay admission at Chatfield Farms)
- Members Free
- $5 Vehicle (5 or less passengers)
- $8 Van (6–15 passengers)
- $15 Small Bus (16–30 passengers)
- $30 Large Bus (31+ passengers)
- SNAP Recipients: $1 per car per SNAP EBT card – Chatfield Farms admission, regular hours, excludes special events
- Member Guest Passes
What to Do
- Explore Our Gardens
- Hildebrand Ranch
- Deer Creek Discovery Children’s Play Area
- Seasonal Butterflies
- One Fell Swoop
- Calendar of Programs & Events
Things to Know
Here is a map of our Chatfield Farms gardens and facilities, including the location of the immersive sculpture One Fell Swoop by Patrick Dougherty. The map shows paved and unpaved trails.