We have temporarily closed all Denver Botanic Gardens locations. Denver Botanic Gardens’ response to COVID-19
At the request of the City and County of Denver and the State of Colorado, we have temporarily closed all Denver Botanic Gardens locations.
Denver Botanic Gardens’ response to COVID-19. We invite you to experience Chatfield Farms online.
Connect with agriculture and Colorado’s history at Chatfield Farms. Explore the historical Hildebrand Ranch, 2.5 miles of trails with excellent bird watching, the children’s play area and One Fell Swoop, the immersive art sculpture by Patrick Dougherty. Come for a special event or enjoy the tranquility of the countryside on your own.
Here is a map of our Chatfield Farms gardens and facilities, including the location of the immersive sculpture One Fell Swoop by Patrick Dougherty. The map shows paved and unpaved trails.
9 a.m. - 5 p.m. daily
Last entry at 4:30 p.m.
Admission (pay admission at Chatfield Farms)
- Members Free
- $7 Adults
- $5 Seniors (65+), Students & Military (w/ID)
- Children 12 and Under Free
- SNAP Recipients: $1 per person (up to 10) per SNAP EBT card – Chatfield Farms admission, regular hours, excludes special events
What to Do
- Explore Our Gardens
- Hildebrand Ranch
- Deer Creek Discovery Children’s Play Area
- Seasonal Butterflies
- One Fell Swoop
- Calendar of Programs & Events