We have temporarily closed all Denver Botanic Gardens locations. Denver Botanic Gardens’ response to COVID-19
The Shop at the Gardens may have a unique gift for everyone on your holiday list. It is the perfect place for last minute shopping! The Shop has a variety of home décor, tabletop pieces, fashion accessories, gardening tools, books, toys and specialty food items. Admission to the Gardens is not required to visit the Shop, located in the Bonfils-Stanton Visitor Center. Members save 10 percent on all purchases.
Every purchase includes complimentary paper gift bag with tissue paper and ribbon.
2019 Holiday Hours:
During Blossoms of Light through Dec. 23: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Dec. 24: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. , 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Dec. 25: 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Here are some staff gift picks available at the Shop:
- The Cottage Greenhouse bath and body products are paraben- and gluten-free and never tested on animals. The Denver-based company produces a variety of fresh flower and veggie-scented creams, scrubs and fragrances such as cucumber honey hand cream, ginger agave salt scrub, and sugar beet and blossom bubble bath. $13.95 - $45.
- Insectables are Rocky Mountain-raised artisanal snacks that will make an adventurous stocking stuffer. Varieties include Mexican spiced roasted crickets and ranch roasted mealworms. Produced by Butterfly Pavilion and Rocky Mountain Micro Ranch. 3-ounce packets are $5.50.
- Denver Botanic Gardens' logo reusable tote rolls up to fit easily in a pocket or handbag. This tote shows your love for the Gardens and the environment. Reusable bags are an easy way to reduce plastic waste and they hold much more than plastic grocery bags. A snap secures the folded tote. $9.50.
- Woman’s shawl is made of luxurious fair trade, handloomed jacquard embroidery. Many colors and designs are available. 28”x78”, $65.95.
- Jellycat Adorables are whimsical, cuddly creatures that children of all ages love. Choose from a Dainty Unicorn, Rainbow Pom Pom, Flora Flamingo and others. 18” – 27” tall, $35 - $50.
- Books written by Denver Botanic Gardens' staff include ”Wildflowers of the Rocky Mountain Region,” “Mushrooms of the Rocky Mountain Region,” ”Meet the Natives – a Field Guide to Rocky Mountain Wildflower, Trees and Shrubs” and ”Steppes – The Plants and Ecology of the World’s Semi-arid Regions.” $27.95 - $49.95
- A Gardens' membership is a gift that keeps giving all year! Annual memberships start at $55.
- The Gardens partnered with Mythology Distillery to create a small batch Foragers Botanical Gin that includes elderflower, chamomile and lemon verbena grown at the Gardens. Mythology is donating $3 of every bottle sale to the Gardens. The spirit is available at Mythology Distillery and many local liquor retailers. 750 ml, $35.