See our ticketing calendar for a list of sold out dates and times for Blossoms of Light.
Denver Botanic Gardens is a living museum with more than 300,000 plants and the horticulturists that care for these plants have a wealth of knowledge about gardening in Colorado. Come enjoy the Gardens in the company of an expert. Please note that every tour has its own emphasis and is led by a different horticulturist.
- Thursday, Feb. 6, 2 p.m.: Orchids with Nick Snakenberg, curator of tropical collections and associate director of horticulture
- Tuesday, March 24, 10 a.m.: Spring Garden Preparation with Dan Johnson, associate director of horticulture, curator of native plants
- Friday, June 19, 10 a.m.: Plant Select® with Sonya Anderson, horticulture specialist, Plant Select and pollinator gardens
- Tuesday, July 7, 10 a.m.: Annuals with Bridget Blomquist, horticulture specialist - annuals
- Wednesday, July 22, 10 a.m.: Medicinal Plants with Blake Burger, horticulture specialist
- Tuesday, Sept. 15, 9:30 a.m.: Fall Garden Preparation with Mike Bone, curator of steppe collections
Prices include admission to the Gardens. Cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee and those made less than one business week prior to a tour are non-refundable. Tours with low registration are subject to cancellation. These tours are not available for private group reservations.