Seedlings: Fall Frolic
Explore the gardens to see what seasonal changes are happening as we welcome the official start of fall! Discover the seasons unique natural materials and create a fall collection of your own.
- Ages 18-24 months: Wednesday, September 23, 9:15 a.m.
- Ages 2-6 years: Wednesday, September 23, 10:30 a.m. or 1:00 p.m.
- Ages 2-6 years: Thursday, September 24, 9:15 a.m., 10:30 a.m. or 1:00 p.m.
Seedlings classes offer a fun, hands-on way for young children, ages 18 months to six years, to explore the plant world while developing an understanding and appreciation for nature. Classes include interactive explorations, nature walks and stories for children and their caregivers.
Program Fee: $10 per toddler/preschooler, $8 per toddler/preschooler member; one adult per child is admitted free of charge. Additional adults and non-participating siblings (children over the age of 6 years) are $5 each. Non-participating infants (children under the age of 18 months) are free.
Registration Instructions: Pre-registration is required. Program registration will not be available onsite.
One adult per child is admitted free of charge. Please use the Adult Ticket option to register the free adult. Additional adults and non-participating siblings (children over the age of 6 years) are $5 each.
Due to social distancing and group size restrictions you must register all members of your party 18 months and older.
The following safety procedures and requirements are in place for attending onsite classes during COVID-19:
- All adults and children ages 3 and older are required to wear a mask.
- Class sizes are reduced to follow social distancing protocols. Materials used during the program will not be shared between participant groups and will be disinfected between each use.
- The program will take place entirely outdoors. Access to buildings will be limited to restrooms only.
- Please practice social distancing keep at least six feet away from visitors not in your party.
If the program is sold out, we encourage you to add your family's name to the waitlist.