Our York Street gardens will close at 3 p.m. on June 22, 25 and 27 for concerts. More early closings.
More than 2,000 lavender plants (nearly 1,000 in bloom) set the scene for this family-friendly celebration of Chatfield Farms' Lavender Garden.
- Lavender products made by local growers and artisans are available for purchase.
- Enjoy free demonstrations and live music.
- Enjoy a variety of food, dessert and drink vendors.
- Educational programs on lavender and related topics are available for an additional charge. Seats are limited and advance registration is highly recommended.
- Walk-ups for classes are welcome if the class is not sold out.
- Tour Chatfield Farms--tours are free, however capped at 25 participants per tour.
- Artists are present during the festival, creating and selling paintings and pottery. See gallery below for examples of their work.
Live bluegrass/country music:
- 9-11 a.m.: Follow the Fox Band
- Noon - 2 p.m.: The Lonesome Days
- 3-5 p.m.: That Damn Sasquatch
Volunteer opportunities are available for morning and afternoon shifts. Volunteer positions include entrance cashiers, hayride attendants and more. Shifts are approximately five hours long. Volunteers will receive breakfast and/or lunch depending on their shift. Entrance cashier and line director volunteers must be 18 years of age or older.
SPECIAL THANKS TO