Saturday, July 15, 2017
9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Lavender Festival celebrates the Lavender Garden at Chatfield Farms. The garden was planted in 2015 and has more than 800 lavender plants, creating a gorgeous backdrop for this family-friendly event.
- Lavender products made by local growers and artisans are available for purchase.
- Buy tickets for hayrides, barrel train rides, face painting and more.
- Enjoy a variety of food, dessert and drink vendors.
- Educational programs on lavender and related topics are available for an additional charge. Seats are limited and advance registration is highly recommended.
- Walk-ups for classes are welcome if the class is not sold out.
SPECIAL THANKS TO