Saturday, July 21, 2018
9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (last entry 4:30 p.m.)
Lavender Festival celebrates the Lavender Garden at Chatfield Farms. The garden was planted in 2015 and has more than 800 blooming lavender plants, creating a gorgeous backdrop for this family-friendly event.
- Lavender products made by local growers and artisans are available for purchase.
- Enjoy free demonstrations and live music.
- Enjoy a variety of food, dessert and drink vendors.
- Educational programs on lavender and related topics are available for an additional charge. Seats are limited and advance registration is highly recommended.
- Walk-ups for classes are welcome if the class is not sold out.
- Tour Chatfield Farms--tours are free, however capped at 25 participants per tour.
SPECIAL THANKS TO