York Street gardens will close at 3 p.m. on Friday, July 21 for a concert. Other early closings.
Lavender Festival celebrates the Lavender Garden at Chatfield Farms. The garden was planted in 2015 and has more than 800 blooming lavender plants, creating a gorgeous backdrop for this family-friendly event.
- Lavender products made by local growers and artisans are available for purchase.
- Buy tickets for hayrides, barrel train rides, face painting and more.
- Enjoy a variety of food, dessert and drink vendors.
- Educational programs on lavender and related topics are available for an additional charge. Seats are limited and advance registration is highly recommended.
- Walk-ups for classes are welcome if the class is not sold out.
- Tour Chatfield Farms--these tours are free, however capped at 25 participants per tour.
SPECIAL THANKS TO