Donate an engraved paver, a commemorative bench, a dedicated tree or Celebration Garden.
Solid teak bench with engraved plaque. Bench dedications are $15,000 for 10 years. We have identified a limited number of locations throughout the Gardens that provide an ideal place to rest, reflect and remember. For details on bench opportunities, contact the Development Office at 720-865-3528 or email@example.com.
An established tree can be dedicated for 10 years with a gift starting at $5,000. Each dedication includes a bronze paver set in stone at the base of the tree. For details on tree opportunities, contact the Development Office at 720-865-3528 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Celebration Gardens take the idea of a traditional bouquet to the next level. Dedications for one summer season are $300 for a small bed and $600 for a large bed. Limited opportunities exist. For details on Celebration Garden opportunities, contact the Development Office at 720-865-3528 or email@example.com.
2024 Celebration Gardens are now available for dedication.
Each Bronze Paver or Engraved Red Brick Paver includes a personalized inscription.
- Your inscription can contain three lines of text with up to 15 characters per line, including punctuation, spaces and numbers. The tributee's name counts toward the line and character limits.
- We regret that we cannot engrave life span dates; however, a single date of significance is welcome.
- Paver requests received April 1 – August 31 will be installed that season. Requests received in the winter will be installed in the spring.
- Fill out the form below to place your paver order.
- An identical Red Brick Paver for you to give as a gift or place in your garden can be purchased for $150. This option is only available with a Red Brick Paver dedication. Duplicate pavers must be picked up at the Gardens; shipping is not available.
A personalized acknowledgment of your tribute gift will be sent to the recipient of your choice, without reference to the size of the gift. Dedication gifts are fully tax-deductible and eligible for a matching gift from your employer.