The York Street gardens will close at 3 p.m. on Wednesday, July 17 for a private event and close at 3 p.m. on Thursday, July 18 for a concert.
More than 2,000 lavender plants set the scene for this family-friendly celebration of Chatfield Farms' Lavender Garden.
- Lavender products made by local growers and artisans available for purchase
- Free demonstrations and live music
- Free barrel train rides and pony rides (for children 12 and under)
- Enjoy a variety of food, dessert and drink vendors, including lavender beer
- Educational programs on lavender and related topics are available for an additional charge and include admission to Lavender Festival. Seats are limited and advance registration is highly recommended.
- Walk-ups for classes are welcome if the class is not sold out
- Tour Chatfield Farms--tours are free, however capped at 25 participants per tour. Register for a tour.
- Artists present during the festival, creating and selling paintings and pottery
9-11 a.m.: Bob’s Big Band, Swing
Noon – 2 p.m.: Lonesome Days, Bluegrass/Country
3-5 p.m.: Thunder and Rain, Country
Here are common uses for lavender and the varieties of lavender at Chatfield Farms.
All vendor booths are full for 2019.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
SPECIAL THANKS TO
Is there parking?
There is plenty of free parking. The sheriff’s department will direct you to either the north or south parking lot/gate upon your arrival. Both gates provide access to the festival.
Is Chatfield Farms ADA accessible?
Yes, but please keep in mind that the terrain is rough and may be uneven. Bring heavy duty strollers and/or wheelchairs. Accessible parking is available.
Are strollers or wheelchairs available?
We do not have strollers or wheelchairs on site at Lavender Festival.
What forms of payment will be accepted?
Cash and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) are accepted at the entrance gates. Please note that some of the food and craft vendors are cash only. There will be ATMs onsite.
I bought tickets to a class at Chatfield Farms that is being held during Lavender Festival. Do I still need to buy an admission ticket to Lavender Festival?
No, admission to the festival is included with the purchase of your class ticket.
I registered for a free tour during Lavender Festival. Do I still need to purchase an admission ticket to the festival?
Can we bring our own food? Will there be food available for purchase?
You may bring your own food and non-alcoholic beverages; we have picnic tables available on a first-come, first-served basis. Vendors will also be selling a variety of food, desserts and drinks.
Will there be beer available for purchase?
Do you have restrooms?
Yes, there are portable restrooms.
What is there to do for kids and families besides attending Lavender Festival?
Explore the treehouse and water feature in Deer Creek Discovery, check out the wildlife observation area and visit our barnyard friends.
Are pets allowed at Lavender Festival?
Pets are not permitted at this event. Service dogs/animals are allowed. Please do not leave animals in cars – you will be asked to take them home.