More than 2,000 lavender plants set the scene for this family-friendly celebration of Chatfield Farms' Lavender Garden.
Tickets must be purchased in advance for a specific time. No onsite ticket sales.
Here is a site map of Lavender Festival.
- Demonstrations in our dye garden and working blacksmith shop
- Ability to explore Chatfield Farms and our curated Gardens
- The opportunity to talk with Chatfield horticulturists and farmers located throughout the grounds
- Artists presenting and creating during the festival
- Entertainment by a line-up of local Colorado bands performing in the amphitheater
- Performances by The Altaira Flute Ensemble in the Lavender Garden
- Barrel train rides, lawn games and kids craft area
- A variety of food, dessert and drink vendors
- Lavender products made by local growers and artisans available for purchase
- Educational programs about lavender and tours are also available, and admission to Lavender Festival is included with the program price. Seats are limited and advance registration is required.
- Last entry is 4 p.m. The event ends at 5 p.m.
- Group pricing is not available for special events. Become a member for discounted ticket prices.
Ticket purchase subject to availability; membership does not guarantee ticket to event.
Here is the Lavender Festival vendor application. Application is due no later than June 1 for consideration to participate. Email email@example.com with any questions about vendor opportunities.
If you have ticketing or other questions about special events call 720-865-3500.
Is there parking?
There is plenty of free parking. The parking lot opens at 8:30 a.m.
Because of the volume of cars and visitors coming into and leaving our Chatfield Farms site during our events, we are not equipped to have a separate lane or drop-off/pick-up area for rideshare vehicles.
Is Chatfield Farms ADA accessible?
Yes, but please keep in mind that the terrain is rough and may be uneven. Bring heavy duty strollers and/or wheelchairs. Accessible parking is available.
Are strollers or wheelchairs available?
We do not have strollers or wheelchairs on site at Lavender Festival.
What forms of payment will be accepted?
Please note that some of the food and craft vendors are cash only. There will be ATMs onsite.
I bought tickets to a class at Chatfield Farms that is being held during Lavender Festival. Do I still need to buy an admission ticket to Lavender Festival?
No, admission to the festival is included with the purchase of your class ticket.
Can we bring our own food? Will there be food available for purchase?
You may bring your own food and non-alcoholic beverages. Beverages must be factory sealed. There are picnic tables available on a first-come, first-served basis. Vendors will also be selling a variety of food, desserts and drinks.
Do you have restrooms?
Yes, there are portable restrooms.
What is there to do for kids and families besides attending Lavender Festival?
Explore Deer Creek Discovery Children’s Play Area, check out the wildlife observation area and visit our barnyard friends.
Are pets allowed at Lavender Festival?
Pets are not permitted at this event. Service dogs/animals are allowed. Please do not leave animals in cars–you will be asked to take them home.