York Street gardens will close at 3 p.m. on July 28 and Aug. 1, 3 and 4 for concerts. Other early closings.
Hundreds of bulbs and Grown at the Gardens plants are offered, along with expert advice from our horticulturists. The Plant Sale is located on the West Terrace at the west end of the greenhouse complex.
Things to look for:
- Species Tulips and fall blooming bulbs (will bloom this year!)
- Beautiful native bulbs like Camassia (camas) and Triteleia (prettyface or wild hyacinth)
- Houseplants propagated by our horticulture staff
Things to remember:
- Arrive early for the best selection
- Bring your own wagon so you can stock up on all your favorite plants
- Members receive 10 percent off all purchases
To volunteer for this event, call the Gardens' volunteer office at 720-865-3533.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
SPECIAL THANKS TO