Hundreds of bulbs, perennials and Grown at the Gardens plants are offered, along with expert advice from our horticulturists. Take home beautiful horticulturist-curated bulb bag designs and large custom seed mixes. The sale is located under the tent at the UMB Bank Amphitheater.
Here is the Fall Plant & Bulb Sale catalog.
Things to remember:
- Arrive early for the best selection
- Bring your own wagon, cart or bags to transport your bulbs and plants
- Members receive 10 percent off all purchases
- Members only on Friday, Sept. 24 from 8-9 a.m. Reservations required.
- Free admission to the plant sale and to the Gardens. Reservations required by reserving a free general admission ticket for members and non-members.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about the Fall Plant & Bulb Sale.
Receive exclusive access to bulbs and expert advice from our horticulturists before the sale opens to the public. Purchase your ticket early to secure your reservation.
Volunteer opportunities are available for the sale. Opportunities include selling plants, greeting shoppers and helping guests with purchases. Volunteers receive a 10 percent discount on all purchases.
Email email@example.com with questions about volunteering at this event.
Join us for the first Fall Plant & Bulb Sale Preview Party! You’ll enjoy first pick of the beautiful horticulturist-curated bulb bags and large custom seed mixes, as well as expert advice, before the sale opens to the public. Guests enjoy fabulous treats, wine and beer.
Thursday, Sept. 23
$45 per Ticket
(This event is expected to sell out – purchase early to secure your reservation. If available, door price $55.)