Just because summer is coming to an end doesn’t mean your gardening season has to! Browse a huge variety of bulbs, houseplants, succulents, plants grown right here at the Gardens and seed mixes curated specifically for Colorado’s climate.
Here is the shopping guide and sale information.
Here is a site map of the sale.
- Last entry is 4 p.m. The event ends at 5 p.m.
- Arrive early for the best selection. Plants are not restocked each day – inventory is limited. All plants are set out at once for purchase starting Thursday evening.
- Admission is free, but reservations are required.
- Member-only shopping is available from 8-9 a.m. Reservations are required.
Plan your visit:
- Ticket reservations subject to availability membership does not guarantee ticket to event.
- Members receive 10 percent off all purchases (must present proof of active membership).
- Bring your own wagon, cart or wheelbarrow to transport plants.
- Credit/debit cards and checks are the only accepted forms of payment.
Learn more about how to be a water-wise gardener.
Enjoy fabulous treats and drinks while getting early access to the first pick of plants. This event is expected to sell out – purchase early to secure your ticket.
Thursday, Sept. 21
Advanced tickets sold out
$55 at the door, available from 4-5:30 p.m.
Can I browse a list of plants and other products before the sale begins?
Is there parking?
Free parking is available in our parking garage, accessible from either York Street or Josephine Street. Spaces are limited. Street parking is available, but please be respectful of our neighbors and observe all parking restrictions. Denver Botanic Gardens is not responsible for parking tickets. Consider using these alternate modes of transportation:
What forms of payment will be accepted at the sale?
Credit/debit cards and checks will be accepted at the sale; cash purchases cannot be accommodated.
Will shopping carts be available at the sale?
A limited number of shopping carts will be available. However, we encourage guests to bring their own wagons, wheelbarrows or carts. Shopping carts are not permitted in the parking garage.
Is Fall Plant & Bulb Sale ADA accessible and are wheelchairs or strollers available onsite?
Yes, the sale is wheelchair accessible. Wheelchairs and strollers can be checked out at the Information Desk in Boettcher Memorial Center. They are available on a first-come, first-served basis. No reservations are accepted. Learn more about accessibility at the Gardens.
Where do I get care information about the plants I purchased?
Basic information about each plant is listed on a placard at the sale. We invite guests to take photos of these placards as they shop. For additional planting and care tips, we recommend reaching out to the CSU Extension Master Gardeners in your county. You can also email Colorado Master Gardeners at email@example.com with specific plant inquiries. Please allow 2-3 business days for a response.