See hundreds of exotic blooms, including rare orchids from the Gardens’ collection. The Showcase is a great idea for a Valentine’s Day activity. Included with admission to the Gardens. The Showcase is open 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. in the Orangery.
Colorado orchid grower Fantasy Orchids will be in the Orangery on the dates below selling orchids, while supplies last. Members receive a 10 percent discount on orchid purchases by presenting a valid digital membership card or member admission ticket. General admission is required for access to the sale.
- Saturdays: Jan. 14, 21 & 28, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Saturdays: Feb. 4, 11 & 18, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Orchid Showcase Photo Contest
Visitors can enter up to three photos taken at the Gardens’ 2023 Orchid Showcase. Three winners will receive an orchid from the display and a gift card from the contest sponsor, Mike’s Camera.
- Publish up to three (3) photos on Instagram or Facebook
- Tag the Gardens and Mike's Camera (include #DBGOrchids23 and #MyMikesCamera)
- All photos must be taken at the 2023 Orchid Showcase
- Entry is open Jan. 12 – Feb. 20
- Contestants who submit more than three photos or after Feb. 20 will be eliminated from the contest
- Three winners, selected by Mike’s Camera staff, will be announced on Feb. 24 and notified via IG or FB direct message
- General admission is required to view the Orchid Showcase
- Jan. 16 and Feb. 16 are SCFD Free Days.
- Advanced online registration is required
- Tickets will be released on the 15th of the current month for the following month
- 1st: $100 Mike’s Camera gift card, orchid plant
- 2nd: $50 Mike’s Camera gift card, orchid plant
- 3rd: $25 Mike’s Camera gift card, orchid plant