Top 5 Tips for the Best Blossoms of Light Experience
We can’t wait to welcome you to one of our favorite holiday events: Blossoms of Light. Here are five tips for the best holiday light show experience.
- Get your tickets early. Tickets are limited and already selling quickly, so get yours before they’re all gone! If you’re looking to avoid the crowds, the best times to attend are weeknights the week after Thanksgiving and early December.
- Brave the snow – especially for a great photo op. Don’t let a little Colorado weather faze you. Blossoms of Light is at its most beautiful under a layer of fresh, fluffy snow when it truly transforms into a winter wonderland.
- Be prepared for cocoa. Lots and lots of cocoa. The Hive Garden Bistro and Offshoots Cafe both offer special holiday menus during Blossoms of Light, which include – yep you guessed it – loaded hot cocoa complete with marshmallows, whipped cream and peppermint & chocolate drizzle.
- Find the mistletoe hidden along the path. Bring someone you want to cozy up with this holiday season and see if you can find the three most romantic spots amongst the lights. Or, if you’re taking things to the next level, contact our private events team for more information on our magical Merry & Bright proposal package.
- See if you can spot the trees that were also illuminated during our Halloween extravaganza, Glow at the Gardens. Because we start decorating so early (right after Labor Day weekend), we’re able to include some decorated trees in Glow. We intentionally design the color palettes so those specific trees can be part of both events.
We’d love to hear about your experience at Blossoms of Light this holiday season. Connect with us on social media using #blossomsoflight and let us know your favorite features.