Dreams in Bloom: Photos by Fares Micue
Dreams in Bloom is a plug-and-play, bilingual exhibition featuring the dreamlike photographs of Fares Micue. Set against a dark, mysterious ground, these self-portraits integrate natural and surprising objects in vibrant hues, documenting the hope and positivity of the human spirit. Offer your visitors an exhibition that celebrates the individual beauty of the human form and the universal creative optimism within.
About the Artist
Self-taught artist Fares Micue began her journey with photography in 2009 and has since focused her practice on lyrical and enigmatically narrative compositions. "My work is full of symbolism, every element in my compositions has a purpose, from the colors to the props to the body language." Living and working in the Canary Islands, Spain, Micue has received many international exhibition accolades.
- 15 ready-to-hang framed digital photographs (35"w x 45"h). Object list available upon request.
- Introductory panel and object labels in both English and Spanish.
- Press kit including sample press release, three high-resolution images for press use and accompanying image credits.
- Opportunity for artist talk by Fares Micue.
- Curator-led docent training available for additional fee.
Exhibition fee: $4,000
Availability: Available from July 2022
Running feet: 70 linear feet (minimum)
Installation services available for an additional fee. For more information and booking inquiries, email email@example.com.