Diversity of Life Interpretive Trail
Looking for an easy addition to your interpretation? From an invitation to search for insect pollinators, fur on leaves or birds in the sky, this sign package engages your visitors in fun nature observations.
This suite of signs developed and curated by scientists at Denver Botanic Gardens can help your site promote conservation by interpreting plants, animals and fungi for general audiences, encouraging visitors to observe nature more closely and inspiring them to seek further knowledge.
Sign package includes:
- One introductory sign and a set of 18 signs
- Size: Each interpretive sign panel is 16" wide and 8" tall
- Dual language (English and Spanish)
- Family-friendly signs include prompts for children to engage with their surroundings
- Option A: $350 for press-ready design files
- Option B: $125 for each UV-resistant, durable, color composite sign with an aluminum stake; shipped to you ready to be installed; choose five or more
Installation services available for an additional fee. For more information, contact email@example.com.