The elevator in the parking garage at York Street is temporarily out of service. Please park on the middle (street) level if you are not able to use the stairs.
Lavender Festival celebrates the Lavender Garden at Chatfield Farms. The garden was planted in 2015 and has more than 800 lavender plants, creating a gorgeous backdrop for this family-friendly event.
- Lavender products made by local growers and artisans are available for purchase.
- Buy tickets for hayrides, barrel train rides, face painting and more.
- Enjoy a variety of food, dessert and drink vendors.
- Educational programs on lavender and related topics are available for an additional charge. Seats are limited and advance registration is highly recommended.
- Walk-ups for classes are welcome if the class is not sold out.
SPECIAL THANKS TO