With the foothills as a stunning backdrop, colorful lights illuminate a winding path through the Colorado countryside.
Spread throughout Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield, Trail of Lights offers visitors a choice of paths; a shorter route takes visitors directly to the children’s play area, while an extended path allows visitors to explore the Green Farm Barn and silo before continuing onto the children’s area and 1880s homestead.
Fun features this year:
- Synchronized music in children’s play area.
- New! Three-sided light tunnel.
- Don’t forget to stop by the warming hut and the fire pit!
- See Trail of Lights from a different perspective: free hayrides highlighting Chatfield’s natural beauty are available every Friday and Saturday from 5:30 - 9 p.m.
- Hot drinks will available for purchase and seasonal entertainment will be provided.
- HoloSpex glasses will be available for purchase.
- Illuminated antique and model tractors on display.
- The Hildebrand Ranch will be decorated for the season.
Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield
8500 West Deer Creek Canyon Road, Littleton, CO 80128
720-865-4336 General Information; 720-865-4338 Office Manager
Click here for a map to Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield
Dates and Times:
Opening weekend: Nov. 28-30, 2014
Open nightly, Dec. 5, 2014 through Jan. 1, 2015 (This includes Dec. 24, Dec. 25, Dec. 31 and Jan. 1)
Non-Peak Admission Nov. 28-30 and Dec. 5-13:
Peak Admission Dec. 14 - Jan. 1
You can also buy tickets at the ticket booth at Chatfield during the event or at the Bonfils-Stanton Visitor Center at York Street.
Group of 15 or more: No advance reservation necessary. Please arrive together and make a single payment for your entire group.
- Frequently asked questions
- Members receive two complimentary tickets to Blossoms of Light and Trail of Lights. Online ticket redemption required and cannot use postcard as ticket. Members, if you have any trouble redeeming your complimentary tickets, please call the Membership Department at 720-865-3525.
- Facility Rental Information