Nov. 25, 2016 - Jan. 1, 2017 (Includes Dec. 24, 25 & 31)
This annual, rustic holiday lights extravaganza includes past favorites as well as new lighting elements.
New for 2016:
- Longer trail with more lights
- Farmer Brown and animal light sculptures at the Green Farm Barn
- Magical Enchanted Forest
- Grand insect light sculptures at the Lavender Garden
- Craft Nights (schedule to be posted in October)
Old favorites you don't want to miss:
- Amazing 60’ cottonwood tree with more than 35,000 lights
- Illuminated antique and model tractors
- Synchronized music in children’s play area
- Light tunnels
- Warming hut and fire pit
- Holiday light-up sticks and HoloSpex glasses
- Hot drinks and tasty treats
Buy tickets online or at the ticket booth in the Chatfield Farms parking lot. Advance tickets may also be purchased at the York Street Bonfils-Staon Visitor Center or Chatfield Farms Earl J. Sinnamon Visitor Center during public hours.
Members receive two complimentary tickets to both Blossoms of Light at York Street and Trail of Lights at Chatfield Farms. A postcard with information about redeeming complimentary member tickets will be issued in early fall. Online ticket redemption is required; you cannot use the member postcard as a ticket. If you have trouble redeeming your complimentary tickets, please call the Membership Department at 720-865-3525.
*Groups of 15 or more: Group tickets can be purchased at the ticket booth or by calling 720-865-3584. Advance reservations are recommended but not necessary. Please arrive together and make a single payment for your entire group. To help us better manage the high number of visitors we experience during Trail of Lights, have group wait to the side while one member of your group purchases tickets.
Host Your Holiday Party at Trail of Lights! Break out of the traditional holiday party mold and give your guests a truly illuminating end-of-year celebration at Trail of Lights.
- Packages include a ticket to Trail of Lights for each guest
- Choose from our Green Farm Barn (125 or less) or Deer Creek Schoolhouse (40 or less)
- Contact us at 720-865-4350 or email email@example.com for more information.
SPECIAL THANKS TO
Is there parking?
There is plenty of FREE parking available.
What forms of payment will be accepted?
Cash and credit cards are accepted.
Are there volunteer opportunities available?
Yes! Sign up in November.
Is Trail of Lights ADA accessible?
Yes, however keep in mind that the paths may be icy in spots. Please use caution. Not all paths are paved. Handicapped parking is available.
Are strollers or wheelchairs available on site?
A few wheelchairs may be borrowed from the ticket booth, but we recommend bringing your own equipment. Strollers are not available.
Are pets allowed at Trail of Lights?
Pets are not permitted at this event. Service dogs/animals are allowed.