York Street gardens will close at 3 p.m. on Oct. 26 and 27 to prepare for Glow at the Gardens.
Glow at the Gardens is sold out (no tickets available at the door).
The pumpkin patch at Chatfield Farms is closed for the season.
Vendors sell one-of-a-kind, handcrafted holiday items; bath and body products; pottery; jewelry; specialty foods; clothing; antiques and much more. The Gardens’ Guild offers its popular herbal vinegars and seasonings. Gardens' admission is free during the Winter Gift Market on Friday and Saturday.
Members receive a 10 percent discount on purchases at the Winter Gift Market and Sneak Peek. Present your membership card to the cashier.
The Boettcher Memorial Tropical Conservatory will be open.
Winter Gift Market Sneak Peek
Shop early for the best selection of items from the vendors as you enjoy complimentary hot cocoa and cookies. The Boettcher Memorial Tropical Conservatory will be open. The Shop at the Gardens gift shop will not be open during Thursday’s Sneak Peek, but please visit on both Friday and Saturday.
Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in becoming a vendor at the Winter Gift Market? We invite you to apply here.
- All applications are due by Friday, Oct. 28 to be considered for the 2016 Winter Gift Market.
- Vendors needed: holiday/seasonal, clothing, bath/body products, garden/botanical or pet supplies
- The following categories are full: specialty foods, international, photography/art, jewelry and home
- The following booth sizes are no longer available: 6 ft. table booths and 10x10 inside booths. All other booth sizes are still available.
- The Gardens will continue to accept applications until all booths have been confirmed. Email us at email@example.com with questions.
Give Your Antiques a Good Home!
Denver Botanic Gardens' Guild is seeking quality antiques and vintage collectables for the Winter Gift Market. Please donate your crystal, china, silver, linens, jewelry, porcelain, quilts, Depression glass, artwork and other items. For more information, contact Guild members Janet Pitman at 303-765-0706, Cris Dixon at 303-393-1044 or Carolyn Cusick at 720-530-1231.
Proceeds benefit the Gardens and donations are tax deductible.