Thank you for enjoying our 2016 Summer Concert Series at York Street and Chatfield Farms. Visit this page in April for the announcement of the 2017 concert series.
- For more information about the day of the concert, including parking and what you can bring in to our concerts, visit our FAQ page.
- Information for first-time concert goers.
- All member ticket purchases are limited to six tickets per membership, per concert.
- Memberships are nonrefundable and do not guarantee tickets to any event or concert.
- All shows are rain or shine.
- York Street parking: Available in the Gardens’ parking complex and at Cheesman Park, where posted. Parking in the neighborhood surrounding the Gardens is restricted. Vehicles parked unlawfully will be ticketed and/or towed. Here is map of the residential parking permit district.
- Chatfield Farms parking: Free parking is in a field.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged and are nonrefundable for all reasons, including weather or parking.
- Send member-related questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you created a Ticketfly account last year, your account should still be active.
Produced in partnership with Swallow Hill Music