Expert Explorations Tour
Immerse yourself in the Gardens with a staff expert as your guide. Gain insight into living & non-living museum collections, art, and history. Please note that every tour has a unique theme and is led by a different staff member.
May 8 - Step into the Steppe with Mike Bone
June 18 - Olafactory at Chatfield Farms with Emily McAuley
June 19 - Low Water Gardening Plant Select with Sonya Anderson
July 21 - Introduction to Paleobotany with Evan Weber
Price: $20, $10 member, $5 student
- Tour prices include admission to the Gardens.
- Tours are mainly outdoors; dress accordingly for the weather. Water, sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended.
- Please plan to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start time of your tour. Tours meet in the lobby of the Boettcher Memorial Center.
- Denver Botanic Gardens strives to be inclusive and accessible for all. Email us at email@example.com if any special accommodations are needed for your tour.
- Here is our cancellation and refund policy.
- Note: We encourage visitors to take casual photographs or videos via phones or cameras for personal use, including social media. Personal photography is not to be sold or used for brand or personal marketing.