Our York Street gardens will close at 3 p.m. on June 22, 25 and 27 for concerts. More early closings.
Will there be an extra ticket price for the exhibition?
The exhibition is included in general admission. Members will continue to receive free general admission throughout the exhibition. For non-members, general admission to York Street can be purchased online or at the door.
When will Denver Botanic Gardens be open during the exhibition?
- April 28 - May 12, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. daily
- May 13 - Sept. 23, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. daily (last entry at 8 p.m.)
- Early closures occur throughout the summer. Please check the schedule before your visit.
What about parking and transportation?
Limited parking available in the Gardens’ parking complex and at Cheesman Park and Congress Park, where posted. Please consider using these alternate modes of transportation:
- Please consider using these alternate modes of transportation:
- Lyft: New User Code is GARDENS18 - Any new user who enters the code gets $5 off first three rides. Enter your phone number from your smart phone and download the app with the code pre-loaded.
- car2go: There are seven dedicated parking spots on the top floor of the York Street parking structure.
- B-Cycle: There is a B-Cycle station next to our York Street entrance.
- RTD: There is a stop at the Gardens’ York Street entrance.
- Bicycle Colorado: The Gardens joins Bicycle Colorado in encouraging cycling as a form of transportation. Bike racks are available at the York Street main entrance.
Is Denver Botanic Gardens ADA accessible?
Most of our gardens and facilities, including restrooms and classrooms, are wheelchair accessible. Free wheelchairs are available at the Information Desk in the Boettcher Memorial Center on a first-come first-serve basis.
Can I take photographs of the art?
Non-professional photography is permitted for personal use only and cannot be used commercially.
Can I bring my pet with me?
Please do not bring pets into the Gardens; support animals are permitted. Please do not leave pets in cars – you will be asked to take them home.