Our York Street gardens will close at 3 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 24 for Fête des Fleurs. More early closings.
Denver Botanic Gardens Guild is again collecting keepsakes to sell at the November Winter Gift Market. We are short on jewelry, glass and crystal glassware, however we will be delighted with anything you care to donate!
Sales from the Winter Gift Market and the Shop at the Gardens gift shop enable us to fulfill part of our mission, which is to provide financial assistance to the Gardens. Last year we were able to give them $50,000. This was designated for a new lavender field at Chatfield Farms and a new trellis at the west end of the Romantic Gardens.
- Donations can be dropped off at the Gardens’ Information Desk at York Street. For more information please contact Chris at 303-388-7651 or Sue at 303-457-1783.
- Donation forms are available at the Information Desk or can be mailed to you.
- Your donations of keepsakes are tax deductible as permitted by law.
We already have some wonderful items that you may be interested in purchasing at the Winter Gift Market on Nov. 9, 10 and 11, 2017:
- Two sets of sterling silver flatware: Camillia and Royal Windsor
- Vintage Metlox Poppytrail Green Rooster: 12 five-place settings plus 16 side dishes (very collectable)
- Several sets of china: Royal Dalton “Bryn Mawe,” ADG Delphine “Bridal Lace,” Schulmann “Forget Me Not,” Royal Dalton “Auriel”
- Sterling silverplate Sheffield coffee pot, tea pot, sugar and creamer
The Guild thanks you for your generous support.
Submitted by Chris Ross and Sue Weatherman
Co-Chairs of The Guild Keepsake Committee