Denver Botanic Gardens is a living museum with more than 300,000 plants and the horticulturists that care for these plants have a wealth of knowledge about gardening in Colorado. Come enjoy the Gardens in the company of an expert. Please note that every tour has its own emphasis and is led by a different horticulturist.
- All About Bulbs – April 13, 10 a.m. – Sonya Anderson, Horticulture Specialist
- All About Cacti and Succulents – June 7, 10 a.m. – Nick Daniel, Horticulture Specialist of the Cactus and Succulent Collection
- All About Native Plants – June 21, 10 a.m. – Dan Johnson, Associate Director of Horticulture and Curator of Native Plants
- All About Bonsai – Aug. 16, 5 p.m. – Larry Jackel, Bonsai Specialist
- All About Trees – Sept. 14, 10 a.m. – Angie Andrade, Senior Horticulturist
All of the above tours are at York Street.
Prices include admission to the Gardens. Tours with low registration are subject to cancellation. These tours are not available for private group reservations.