Denver Botanic Gardens members may check out books, eBooks, VHS tapes or DVDs for a three-week period, plus an additional renewal if needed. Magazines, journals, reference items and special collection materials do not circulate. Remember to bring your membership card.
How to Sign Up for eBooks:
- Have your Denver Botanic Gardens member ID ready.
- Call the Library at 720-865-3570 or send us an email.
- Let us know your name and member ID. Account activation may take up to 30 days.
Librarians are available to provide research assistance and answer questions about the library.
- In person, Saturday – Thursday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- By phone: 720-865-3570
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Materials not owned by the Helen Fowler Library may also be requested from other libraries via interlibrary loan. Eligible materials are requested by library staff. Materials can be sent to the library and checked out per the policies of the lending library. Ask library staff for more information.
Have a gardening question? We’ve got the answer! Contact Colorado Master Gardeners at Denver Botanic Gardens. They can also answer any plant-related questions and offer ornamental or cultivated plant identification.
Stop by the Gardening Help Desk in the Helen Fowler Library (free with Gardens admission):
- April – Oct.: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday; Noon – 4 p.m.
- Nov. – March: Tuesday, Noon – 4 p.m.
For over 10 years Denver Botanic Gardens and Colorado State University (CSU) Extension Colorado Master Gardeners have collaborated to provide help to home gardeners. Colorado Master Gardeners tap into the knowledge of the Gardens and CSU Extension to provide sound scientific research-based horticulture information that is applicable to our diverse and sometimes challenging Colorado climate.