Thank you for choosing to support Denver Botanic Gardens.
Your annual gift to the Gardens Fund is an essential part of nurturing and growing our work to connect people with plants and provide vital support for core programs including horticulture, education, research and conservation.
Generous supporters like you help the Gardens provide educational programs for more than 35,000 children each year, conduct cutting-edge research, and cultivate collections of plants specially selected to thrive in our Rocky Mountain region. The Gardens offers a landscape of beauty and serenity in the city for the enjoyment of the community.
See how your contribution benefits the Gardens and our community:
- $50 could fund admission to the Gardens for a class of elementary school students
- $100 could replace a weather-damaged tree
- $250 could fund seed collection from a rare Colorado plant
- $500 could provide scholarships for two children to attend a week of Garden Camp
- $1,000 could send our researchers on an annual census expedition to monitor the health of endangered species
Double your gift! Employees, retired employees and employee spouses may be able to double or sometimes triple their gift through their employer’s Matching Gift Program. To find out if your employer will match your gifts, enter their name in the search box on our Matching Gifts page.
Thank you for your support! All donations are 100 percent tax-deductible.
Federal Tax ID# 84-0440359
Here is a donation form, if you prefer to mail your donation.
For more information about giving opportunities, please call the Development Office at 720-865-3528, or email email@example.com.