Music at the Gardens
York Street Location
Summer Concert Series
- Ten concert evenings in June, July and August
- Shows begin at approximately 6:30 p.m.
- World-famous artists perform on stage for a full-capacity audience in the UMB Bank Amphitheater
- Summer Concert Series FAQ
Get Tickets for Summer Concert Series
Tickets are available through ShowClix, the official ticket vendor of the Summer Concert Series. Do not purchase Summer Concert Series tickets from any vendor other than ShowClix. ShowClix is the only ticket vendor authorized by Swallow Hill Music and Denver Botanic Gardens to sell Summer Concert Series tickets.
Evenings al Fresco
- June 5, 7, 12, 14, 19
August 7, 14, 21
- 4:30-8:30 p.m., music starts at 5:30 p.m.
- Price: $30, $20 member
- Talented local musicians and small ensembles perform throughout the York Street location as visitors stroll and explore at their own pace
- Here is the Evenings al Fresco lineup
- Evenings al Fresco FAQ
Get Tickets for Evenings al Fresco
Evenings al Fresco tickets can't be purchased at Swallow Hill Music.
Food is available for purchase at the Gardens, but alcohol is not. You may bring alcohol in its original container to both the Summer Concert Series and Evenings al Fresco.
Offshoots Café and the Hive Garden Bistro will be open during concerts and Evenings al Fresco. Hours will vary between the two series.
- Here are Evenings al Fresco Offshoots Café and Hive Garden Bistro specials menus.
- Summer Concert Series is the regular menu for in-person ordering at the restaurants and the Concert Picnic Bag for pre-order pick up.
Gardens' Congress Park Neighbors for Summer Concert Series Only
Do you have your parking permit? It is important for all Gardens' York Street neighbors to have a current parking permit during our Summer Concert Series to avoid getting a ticket. Parking permits are not needed for Evenings al Fresco.
Here is information about how to get your FREE parking permit, including a map of the residential parking permit district.
Here is a list of our York Street early closings.