Thursday, May 2, 2019
The Gardens partners with local organizations to celebrate Denver’s dynamic and diverse food scene through this chef series. Visiting chefs prepare multi-course meals for community-table gatherings in the Orangery at the York Street location. Events are BYOB – with chef’s recommended pairings provided in advance. Tickets must be purchased in advance. Alcohol will not be available for purchase.
The current series celebrates Asian cuisine in partnership with Dragon 5280 and the Asian Chamber of Commerce. Confirmed events:
Thursday, May 2, 2019 – Cutthroat Kitchen winner (2014) Denver-based chef Leah Eveleigh will prepare a five-course Filipino family-style feast. Tickets $85.
Thursday, July 25, 2019 – Denver Ritz-Carlton Executive Chef Michael Poompan. Details to come.
Past featured chefs have included:
- Peter Ryan, The Plimoth
- Keegan Gerhard & Zachariah Jones, DBar Denver
- Alex Seidel, Fruition
- Elise Wiggins, Panzano
- Hosea Rosenberg, Blackbelly Catering
- Daniel Asher, Linger
- Olav Peterson, Bittersweet
- Dana Rodriguez, Work & Class
- Rachel Kesley, WaterCourse Foods
- Frank Bonanno, Bonanno Concepts
- Jeremy Kittelson, Root Down and Linger