Held quarterly in the Gardens' Orangery, Gather is a pop-up dining experience featuring four to five courses of innovative and diverse cuisine crafted specially for that evening. No two Gather dinners are alike and the menu is always kept a secret until the guests arrive. Dinners are BYOB. Tickets must be purchased in advance. No late admittance and no refunds.
Gather starts promptly at 6:30 p.m. and guests dine at one long table, for a dinner party experience with some of the best friends you haven’t yet met! Please sit next to strangers and fill in empty seats so all parties can sit together.
Past featured chefs have included:
- Peter Ryan of The Plimoth
- Keegan Gerhard & Zachariah Jones, DBar Denver
- Alex Seidel, Fruition
- Elise Wiggins, Panzano
- Hosea Rosenberg, Blackbelly Catering
- Daniel Asher, Linger
- Olav Peterson, Bittersweet
- Dana Rodriguez, Work & Class
- Rachel Kesley, WaterCourse Foods
- Frank Bonanno, Bonanno Concepts
- Jeremy Kittelson, Root Down and Linger
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Location: The Orangery, Denver Botanic Gardens
If you have any dietary restrictions or concerns, please email email@example.com before purchasing your ticket. We try to accommodate requests, but can only do so if we are alerted to them in advance.