Thursday, July 25, 2019
The Gardens partners with local organizations to celebrate Denver’s dynamic and diverse food scene through this chef series. Visiting chefs prepare multi-course meals for community-table gatherings in the Orangery at the York Street location. Events are BYOB – with chef’s recommended pairings provided in advance. Tickets must be purchased in advance. Alcohol will not be available for purchase.
Thursday, July 25 – Executive Chef Michael Poompan of The Ritz-Carlton, Denver will present a memorable dining experience with flavors inspired by Colorado and the summer season. Tickets $85.
Past featured chefs have included:
- Leah Eveleigh, Cutthroat Kitchen winner (2014)
- Peter Ryan, The Plimoth
- Keegan Gerhard & Zachariah Jones, DBar Denver
- Alex Seidel, Fruition
- Elise Wiggins, Panzano
- Hosea Rosenberg, Blackbelly Catering
- Daniel Asher, Linger
- Olav Peterson, Bittersweet
- Dana Rodriguez, Work & Class
- Rachel Kesley, WaterCourse Foods
- Frank Bonanno, Bonanno Concepts
- Jeremy Kittelson, Root Down and Linger