As summer approaches, we find ourselves longing to spend time outside in the fresh air, chasing the light as it lingers. What better way to enjoy the warm weather than with hand-crafted cocktails, extraordinary food and the company of friends?
Enjoy a special dinner al fresco on a historical homestead and working farm tucked against the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Escape the buzz of the city for the serenity of the country, a landscape of native flowers in full bloom, and the brilliant summer sunset glowing behind the hills.
Start with cocktail hour (specialty cocktail and mocktail available) with delightful amuse-bouche and live music. Then enjoy a seated dinner at a table just for your party. Finish with dessert and coffee.
- This dining series is served family style for groups of four to eight people.
- The person that makes the reservation chooses two entrée types for the table to share family style.
- Ticket price is per person.
- Reservations are for individual tables; you will only be seated with your party.
- Choose from two times per date: 4:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Each guest receives two drink vouchers.
- Additionally, you may purchase a bottle of red or white wine for your table.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.
4:30 p.m. Seating Timeline:
- 4:30 p.m. – Doors open for early arrival / bars open
- 5 p.m. – Official cocktail hour begins
- 5:30 p.m. – Call guests to seats / preset salads
- 5:50 p.m. – Entrées served
- 6:10 p.m. – Desserts and coffee
6:30 p.m. Seating Timeline:
- 6:30 p.m. – Second seating doors open for early arrival
- 7 p.m. – Official cocktail hour begins
- 7:30 p.m. – Call guests to seats / preset salads
- 7:50 p.m. – Entrées served
- 8:10 p.m. – Desserts and coffee