Our York Street gardens will close at 3 p.m. on Aug. 15 for a concert. More early closings.
Pull on your boots and your blue jeans for a night of music, dancing, crafts and good ol’ fun. Revel in the lush warmth and beauty of Marnie’s Pavilion and the Orangery and experience the Boettcher Memorial Tropical Conservatory after dark. Great for singles, couples and friends – see y’all there!
- Dance the night away to live music from Grass It Up.
- Learn to line dance between sets with Adventures in Dance.
- Enjoy classic country tunes from the Halden Wofford Trio.
- What’s a country event without a solo fiddler? Keep an ear out for strolling musician Vi the Fiddler.
- Make your own mini country bouquet or sunset silhouette.
- Like games? We’ll have bingo, trivia and a scavenger hunt to round out the night.
- Offshoots Café will be serving up dinner specials, and you can wet your whistle at our cash bars.
SPECIAL THANKS TO