The York Street gardens will close at 3 p.m. on Aug. 18 and 19 for concerts, and close at 3 p.m. on Aug. 23 for a private event.
Step into a whimsical wonderland and let your imagination come to life! Enjoy the warmth and color of the Boettcher Memorial Tropical Conservatory, Marnie’s Pavilion and the Orangery after dark and savor themed food and beverages for purchase. Great for singles, couples and friends!
- Dance the night away with Spinphony
- Live entertainers from Borrillo Entertainment
- Sample and learn about tea with The Queen’s TEApothecary
- Fungi and Folklore with the Gardens' research team
- Plants Through the Looking Glass with the Gardens' horticulture team
- Enjoy viewing an artist from the School of Botanical Art & Illustration create art live
- Make your own herbal tea blend
- Explore Boettcher Memorial Tropical Conservatory after dark
- …and much more!
SPECIAL THANKS TO