Friday, March 3, 2017
6-9:30 p.m. (last entry 8:30 p.m.)
Back by popular demand! Celebrate the British Isles and the imminent return of all things green at Off the Clock: Kilts & Clovers.
Revel in the lush warmth and beauty of Marnie’s Pavilion and the Orangery, enjoy live music and hands-on activities in the Boettcher Memorial Center, and savor specialty dinners and drinks from Offshoots Café and our cash bars. Great for singles, couples and friends!
- Enjoy live Celtic music by The Rare Ould Times and Avourneen
- Celebrate Celtic dance with two performances by Celtic Steps School of Irish Dance
- Wander through the Orangery while listening to the sounds of Lumina Celtic Harp & Flute Duo
- Savor the sounds of the British Isles during performances by Scott Beach, the Colorado Bagpiper
- Learn the tricks of Celtic trades from the RenScots, offering demos of tartan weaving, spinning and leatherworks
- Compete for your share of a pot of gold in our grown-up scavenger hunt or by answering Celtic trivia
- Capture the moment in our complimentary photo booth
- Learn about Fentastic Bogs from the Research & Conservation Department
SPECIAL THANKS TO