York Street gardens will close at 3 p.m. on Thursday, June 1 for a concert.
Laissez les bons temps rouler! Dust off your masks and your dancin’ shoes for a festive early Mardi Gras celebration at Off the Clock: Cajun Carnival.
Revel in the lush warmth and beauty of Marnie’s Pavilion and the Orangery, enjoy live music and hands-on activities in the Boettcher Memorial Center, and savor specialty dinners and drinks from Offshoots Café and our cash bar. Great for singles, couples and friends!
- Dance like you’re in the Big Easy to live music by Fat City Mardi Gras Band and Queen City Jazz Quintet
- Look into the future with a tarot card reading
- Make your own Mardi Gras mask
- Savor specialty dinners and drinks from Offshoots Café
- Enjoy hundreds of exotic blooms at the Orchid Showcase in the Orangery
SPECIAL THANKS TO