Denver Botanic Gardens' Response to COVID-19
Denver Botanic Gardens' York Street and Chatfield Farms locations are open with limited capacity and timed tickets. Please purchase or reserve (if you are a member) your ticket online. This is critical for allowing the Gardens to continue to operate safely.
How can I reserve a ticket?
- You must purchase a ticket or make a member reservation online for a specific date and time to visit. Tickets will be available one month at a time. Tickets will be released on the 15th of the current month for the following month. Tickets are not available onsite.
- Tickets are site-specific – you must make a reservation for either York Street or Chatfield Farms.
- Military and other discounted tickets may be purchased and complimentary passes redeemed by calling 720-865-3500. Explorer Pass (SNAP recipients), Five by Five Card and member guest passes may be redeemed online.
- Guests visiting our York Street location with a CityPASS ticket will receive the next available time upon arrival and do not need advanced reservations. Simply scan your tickets at the outdoor ticket booth at the Group Gate (just south of the regular entrance). Learn more about CityPASS.
What should I know before I visit?
- Visitation has limited capacity. Entry is timed in 30-minute blocks. Please arrive within 30 minutes of your selected time.
- State and local requirements for masks will be enforced.
- At York Street and Chatfield Farms, non-vaccinated visitors are strongly encouraged to wear masks.
- Please practice social distancing, staying at least six feet away from visitors not in your party.
- York Street entry is through the group gate just south of the Bonfils-Stanton Visitor Center on York Street.
- Chatfield Farms entry is through the southeast end of the gravel parking lot.
Are the restaurants and the gift shop open?
- The Hive Garden Bistro* (York Street’s outdoor café located by Monet Pool) is open, with in-person and online ordering available, but with limited deck seating. Offshoots Café* is open, with in-person and online ordering available, but with limited seating. Copper Door Coffee Roasters coffee shop in the Freyer – Newman Center at 1085 York Street is also open. Admission is free to the coffee shop.
- The Shop at the Gardens is open for shopping both outdoors and indoors daily, with reduced capacity. If you’d like to shop virtually, you’ll find a range of items from the Shop at the Gardens available at a new online storefront.