Denver Botanic Gardens' Response to COVID-19
Denver Botanic Gardens' York Street and Chatfield Farms locations are open with limited capacity and timed tickets. Please purchase or reserve (if you are a member) your ticket online. This is critical for allowing the Gardens to continue to operate safely.
How can I reserve a ticket?
- You must purchase a ticket or make a member reservation online for a specific date and time to visit. Tickets will be available one month at a time. Tickets will be released on the 15th of the current month for the following month. Tickets are not available onsite.
- Tickets are site-specific – you must make a reservation for either York Street or Chatfield Farms.
- Military and other discounted tickets may be purchased and complimentary passes redeemed by calling 720-865-3500. Explorer Pass (SNAP recipients), Five by Five Card and member guest passes may be redeemed online.
- Guests visiting our York Street location with a CityPASS ticket will receive the next available time upon arrival and do not need advanced reservations. Simply scan your tickets in the Bonfils-Stanton Visitor Center. Learn more about CityPASS.
What should I know before I visit?
- Visitation has limited capacity. Entry is timed in 30-minute blocks. Please arrive within 30 minutes of your selected time.
- State and local requirements for masks will be enforced.
- At York Street and Chatfield Farms, non-vaccinated visitors are strongly encouraged to wear masks.
- Please practice social distancing, staying at least six feet away from visitors not in your party.
- York Street entry is through the Bonfils-Stanton Visitor Center on York Street.
- Chatfield Farms entry is through the southeast end of the gravel parking lot.
Are the restaurants and the gift shop open?
- The Hive Garden Bistro* (York Street’s outdoor café located by Monet Pool) is open, with in-person and online ordering available, but with limited deck seating. Offshoots Café* is open, with in-person and online ordering available, but with limited seating. Copper Door Coffee Roasters coffee shop in the Freyer – Newman Center at 1085 York Street is also open. Admission is free to the coffee shop.
- The Shop at the Gardens is open for shopping both outdoors and indoors daily. If you’d like to shop virtually, you’ll find a range of items from the Shop at the Gardens available at our online storefront.