The York Street gardens will close at 3 p.m. on Aug. 23 for a private event and will close at 3 p.m. on Aug. 25 for a concert.
By taking a tour, you can:
- Learn something: Gardens staff and docents share their knowledge of our plant collections, natural history, art and architecture. Let their enthusiasm and passion inspire you.
- Spend quality time: A Gardens tour is the perfect opportunity to gather family, friends or colleagues.
- Get fit and healthy: No need to wait in line for a treadmill at a crowded health club. Instead, walk and enjoy fresh air.
- Relax: Escape daily pressures and lose yourself in our urban oasis.
- Save money: Tour tickets include general admission so you can come early or stay after to take a closer look at the gardens, exhibits and other offerings.
- Stop procrastinating: You can register for a tour now.