Top Six Reasons to Take a Tour at the Gardens
By taking a tour, you can:
- Learn something: Gardens staff and docents share their knowledge of our plant collections, natural history, art and architecture. Let their enthusiasm and passion inspire you.
- Spend quality time: A Gardens tour is the perfect opportunity to gather family, friends or colleagues.
- Get fit and healthy: No need to wait in line for a treadmill at a crowded health club. Instead, walk and enjoy fresh air.
- Relax: Escape daily pressures and lose yourself in our urban oasis.
- Save money: Tour tickets include general admission so you can come early or stay after to take a closer look at the gardens, exhibits and other offerings.
- Stop procrastinating: You can register for a tour now.
- ‹ Previous Article: Horticultural Therapy at Craig Hospital
- Next Article: February Walking Tour - Evergreens ›
Gardens are my first choice
I love the Gardens, the six points are even more focusing on the goal of great place.
It is a walk in heaven
There is nothing more relaxing than a walk in the garden. Feeling connected with beauty and nature at this closed space creates special vibe and makes you forget everything. I believe there is no better therapy!
I would love the opportunity to walk the gardens with a docent. It would be fun to learn how plants grow in your climate and perhaps, even, learn if they would grow in mine.