The elevator in the parking garage at York Street is temporarily out of service. Please park on the middle (street) level if you are not able to use the stairs.
Denver Botanic Gardens members may check out books, eBooks, VHS tapes or DVDs for a three-week period, plus an additional renewal if needed. Magazines, journals, reference items and special collection materials do not circulate. Remember to bring your membership card.
How to Sign Up for eBooks:
- Have your Denver Botanic Gardens member ID ready.
- Call the Library at 720-865-3570 or send us an email.
- Let us know your name and member ID. Account activation may take up to 30 days.
Librarians are available to provide research assistance and answer questions about the library.
- In person, Saturday – Thursday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- By phone: 720-865-3570
- By email: email@example.com
Materials not owned by the Helen Fowler Library may also be requested from other libraries via interlibrary loan. Eligible materials are requested by library staff. Materials can be sent to the library and checked out per the policies of the lending library. Ask library staff for more information.
Colorado Master Gardeners are on-site at the Gardening Help desk in the Helen Fowler Library, accessible with regular admission, on the following days:
- April – Oct.: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday; Noon – 4 p.m.
- Nov. – March: Tuesday, Noon – 4 p.m.
You can also reach Gardening Help by phone at 720-865-3575 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.